> > CF Imager
CF Imager - the fastest way to get the
data you need...
The CF Imager developed by Dr K. Oxborough and Mr J. Bartington,
of the Department of Biological Sciences, University
of Essex, UK:
- Guaranteed Photosynthetically active Photon Flux
Density (PPFD) 6000 Ámol m-2 Ěs-1
- Exceptionally Stable LED Lighting System +/-2% throughout the entire lighting regime.
- Versatile Lighting Matrix. User configured for
irregular samples - an IRGA head or single large plant.
- High-Performance Low-Cost. A competitively priced
instrument for educational, research and industrial use.
Best-in-Class User Friendly Software. Rapid data acquisition and analysis.
- Blue lighting as standard.
- Field Proven Design. Quality engineered for the
most demanding applications.
- Robust Lightweight Design. Easily adapted for
lab screening or in-situ applications.
- Larger Sample Viewing Area than all competitors.
- CE Certification.
- Lease an instrument - contact
sales for further information
Seedlings in 20 Well Plate
Seedlings in Petri Dish
Seedlings in Pots