> > > Specifications
CF Imager - specifications
What it detects:
Differences in photosynthetic performance stress, metabolic perturbations,
stomatal patchiness, potential growth and yield.
What it measures:
- Maximum efficiency of PSII (Fv/Fm)
- Operating efficiency of PSII (Fq'/Fm', ФPSII)
- Non-photochemical Quenching
- PS II Electron transport rate
- induction transients and more...!
- Analysis of up to 250 samples simultaneously.
- Automated identification of individual samples.
- Automated calculation of fluorescence values.
- Homogeneous irradiation over large area.
- Numerous image manipulation tools.
- Fully automated experimental protocols.
Electrical and Mechanical Specifications:
Further details: typical applications.
Contact us for further details